Greenville, SC, August 20, 2018 Tradd Commercial of Greenville, LLC announces new agent Brad Johnson.
Brad Johnson, CCIM, serves as a Senior Advisor for Tradd Commercial of Greenville, LLC, specializing in commercial properties and investments. With over 25 years of real estate experience in the upstate of South Carolina, Brad has represented more than 250 clients.
Notable transactions include sites for O'Reilly Auto Parts, McDonald's, Taco Bell, Cracker Barrel, Bojangles', four downtown Greenville redevelopment properties including the building currently occupied by the Westin Poinsett, as well as the acquisition and development of numerous retail commercial centers.
Brad is a South Carolina native, earned his CCIM designation in 2001, and is a 1983 graduate of the University of Richmond, Richmond, VA. Brad served as a Greenville County Reserve Deputy for nearly nine years before becoming a State Constable, a commission he has held for nearly 23 years.
Professional Associations & Designations
* CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
* GGAR (Greater Greenville Association of Realtors)
* SCAR (South Carolina Association of Realtors)
* NAR (National Association of Realtors)
* SCCMLS (SC Commercial Multiple Listing Service Member)
* 2018 Chair for Friends of Scouting Pickens and Powdersville
* 32º Free Mason and a Shriner
* Member of South Carolina State Constables Association
* Former Powdersville High School Band Booster Club President
* Former Board Member Greenville Rape Crisis (now Julie Valentine Center)
* Former Chairman of Powdersville Council