GREENVILLE, S.C. (February 5, 2019) Jack Porter, an environmental design group, specializing in branded sports environments, interactive experiential design, and graphic and exhibit implementation, had a very successful 2018 partnering with several high profile NCAA Division I athletic programs around the country. Recent project experience by the Greenville, SC firm includes:
• Syracuse University - Men’s Basketball players lounge, Iocolano-Petty Football Complex, Ensley Center Indoor Practice Facility, Schine Student Center, Whitman School of Management and Cantor Warehouse
• University of Miami - Isadore Hecht Athletic Center
• University of South Carolina - Long Family Football Operations Center and Baseball Player’s
Lounge at Founder’s Hall
• Michigan State University - Secchia Champions Rotunda at Breslin Student Center
• Northwestern University - Welsh-Ryan Arena
• Virginia Tech University - Indoor Softball Batting Facility
• Georgia Tech University - Football Locker Room Renovation
• Baylor University - Football Operations and Lounge
• University of Georgia - Boyd Golf Center
• Coastal Carolina University - New Football Locker Room
• Southern Methodist University - Crum Basketball Center Player’s Lounge and Practice Gym
Other current project assignments include University of Notre Dame, Auburn University, Texas State University, University of Central Florida and Clemson University.
“We are proving that a Greenville-based company can compete with any design firm anywhere in the country,” said Christina Harrell, Jack Porter president. “We are facing 2019 with optimism and energy and feel fortunate to be helping some of the most renowned athletic programs in the country create environments and experiences that help the school connect their story to audiences in a dynamic, impactful way.”
About Jack Porter
Jack Porter is a multi-disciplinary design group whose team of designers, strategists, media specialists, technologists and storytellers combine architecture, interior design, graphic design and technology to create environments and experiences that help connect your story to your audience in a dynamic and impactful way. Headquartered in Greenville, SC and founded in 2010, Jack Porter specializes in branded environments, museum and exhibition design, interactive experience design, sports environments and graphic and exhibit implementation that create more engaging and memorable interactions that deliver meaningful brand experiences. To learn more, visit www.jackporterdesign.com or find the company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.