On the heels of our announcement regarding THS Constructors being a fully employee-owned company, we are proud to announce a restructuring of our internal management team. The new management structure will help better align our company’s mission with our goals, values, and culture.
• Evan Liollio – Senior Vice President - Chief Operating Officer
• Jon Landsverk – Senior Vice President – Chief Financial Officer
• Shane Whatley – Senior Vice President – Business Development and Marketing
• Jon Campbell – Senior Vice President – Preconstruction Services
• Tim Thompson – Vice President – Preconstruction Services
• Andrew Webb – Executive Project Manager
• Hank Cannon – Executive Project Manager
“I’m extremely excited to move into the next chapter of THS with the team we have in place. Every day I consider myself fortunate to work beside the best and most experienced in the industry. Our team’s primary goal is to continue to be an asset to our clients and partners,” said Dana Emberton, President & CEO of THS.
THS Constructors, Inc. (www.thsconstructors.com) provides design-build, design-bid-build, and construction management services to clients in the industrial, distribution, healthcare, office, research and development, higher education, and retail markets. The company serves clients in North and South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Upstate SC native and construction industry veteran Howard Suitt founded THS Constructors in 2005.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.