RealtyLink has an immediate opening in our Greenville, SC office for a full-time, experienced AutoCAD Designer. We offer a competitive salary complimented by a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k), and generous paid time off.
The Senior AutoCAD Designer will be responsible for the development of conceptual site plans and exhibits for new real estate development projects. This individual will work directly with principals and other team members during the initial site evaluation and due diligence aspects for all new projects.
- Prepare and revise 2-D and sometimes 3-D conceptual civil site plan drawing in ACAD, using markup drawings and information supplied to you making sure they meet city/county Land Development Ordnance.
- Prepare and revise legal exhibit drawings in ACAD, per markup drawings and information supplied to you.
- Prepare and revise marketing drawings in ACAD, per markup drawings and information supplied to you.
- Organize, file and maintain all preliminary drawing for quick reference and reuse.
- And any other assigned ACAD drafting duties.
- Maintain all files and records for the project in accordance with Realtylink filing procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in AutoCAD in both 2-D and Civil 3-D modules.
- Ability to read and understand civil construction plans, utility plans and Architect building plans.
- Ability to read and understand survey documents, ALTA survey, boundary survey, zoning maps, FEMA flood maps, topo maps and plats.
- Able to navigate and understand city/county Zoning and Land Development Ordnance.
- Able to navigate and use Google Earth and other similar aerial photo programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, self-prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and self-prioritize responsibilities to consistently meet deadlines
- Familiar with civil, architectural design documents and commercial construction
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and project management software
- Demonstrated ability to make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement while working within a fast passed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences from Leadership to Team Members
Education and Experience
- Associate degree in ACAD drafting or equivalent
- Background in civil design preferred
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.