Nexsen Pruet Elects Eight Attorneys to Membership
Columbia, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh lawyers represent businesses and professionals.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (January 4, 2021) – The Nexsen Pruet law firm has elevated eight attorneys to Members of the growing legal team. They are corporate attorneys, litigators, and employment and labor lawyers who represent businesses and professionals working in industries across the Carolinas including construction, manufacturing and banking.
• Bridget Blinn-Spears, Raleigh, NC, is a recognized litigator who represents employers as they navigate the complexities of legal requirements of unique workforces.
• John Bruton, Columbia, SC, is a business lawyer focused on matters involving securities, commercial real estate and renewable energy.
• Grant Close, Greenville, SC, defends employers before federal and state courts in matters involving issues such as wages and hours, contracts, non-compete agreements and leave laws.
• Kelly Jones, Raleigh, NC, is a represents top brand product manufactures and sellers, propane and natural gas companies, chemical manufacturers, and medical device companies.
• Erin Mosley, Greensboro, NC, handles commercial real estate and lending, business permitting, and federal and local liquor licensing.
• Matt Ormiston, Greenville, SC, meets the special needs of the firm’s clients working within the agricultural industry, particularly those within the Farm Credit System.
• Ashley Parr, Greenville, SC, counsels businesses and organizations on issues ranging from employee policy implementation to claims of discrimination.
• Sara Svedberg, Columbia, SC, advises businesses on employment law matters — including ADA, ADEA, FLSA, FMLA, and Title VII compliance.
Nexsen Pruet serves clients in eight offices across North and South Carolina. With more than 200 lawyers and professionals, the firm provides regional, full-service capabilities with international strengths.
# # #
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.