Greenville, South Carolina (January 16, 2017) –Meals on Wheels of Greenville is pleased to welcome six new community leaders to its board of directors. The following are serving the first of a three-year term.
- Johnny Wentzell | Ogletree Deakins
- Howie Houston| Elliott Davis Decosimo
- Bobby Browning |Greenville Mechanical, LLC
- Cheryl Cromartie | Greenville County Sheriff’s Office
- David Sudduth | Greenville Health System
- David Smith | Empower Retirement
They join 12 existing members, including board chair Richard Muncaster and secretary/treasurer Lee Bugay.
About Meals on Wheels of Greenville: Meals on Wheels enhances the quality of life of homebound individuals by providing nutritious meals, personal interaction and independence. Each day, caring volunteers serve nearly 1,500 hot, nutritious meals to homebound individuals throughout Greenville County. Founded in 1968, Meals on Wheels has delivered more than 11 million meals in its 48 years and is a proud partner of United Way of Greenville County. For more information call 864.233.6565 or go to www.MealsonWheelsGreenville.org.