GREENVILLE, SC – McMillan Pazdan Smith is pleased to announce the firm was selected by the Charleston Contractors’ Association as the 2016 Architectural Firm of the Year, an award given for outstanding professionalism and excellence in the field of architecture by the association’s membership of general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers from the Charleston region.
“As a firm with deep roots in South Carolina, we’re excited to be part of our state’s ongoing success story,” says Chad Cousins, the firm’s Chief Operating Officer. “It’s a great place to grow a business, and we’ve built so many incredible relationships with everyone from economic development officials and local politicians to colleges and school boards over the decades. Our vision for impactful design allows us to influence a wide range of market segments, and we’re excited to continue seeing these kind of positive results in the communities where our people live, work and play.”
Additional awards and rankings the firm received this year include:
- Ranked #31 on Architect Magazine’s ARCHITECT 50 list of best U.S. architecture firms in the Business Category, two spots higher than in 2015.
- Ranked #9 in the nation on Zweig Group’s 2016 Best Firms to Work For list, also two spots higher than 2015.
- Was a Top 60 company on the 2016 Best Places to Work in South Carolina list, organized by The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce, Best Companies Group, and SC Biz News.
- Named to PSMJ’s exclusive Circle of Excellence, one of 64 firms recognized this year as the top 20% of PSMJ’s annual A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey.
- Ranked #74 on Grant-Thornton’s SC Business Top 100 List of private companies
About McMillan Pazdan Smith
McMillan Pazdan Smith is a regional, studio-based design firm specializing in master planning, commercial architecture and interior design services. Office locations include Charleston, Greenville, and Spartanburg, SC; Atlanta, GA; and Asheville and Charlotte, NC.