GREENVILLE, SC] – Feb. 16, 2021 – Urban Air Adventure Park, the largest indoor adventure park operator in the world, will be bringing its one-of-a-kind experience for thrill-seekers of all ages to Greenville, SC with the planned opening of its newest park on February 20, 2021. Located at 1025 Woodruff Road, Greenville, SC, the new park provides healthy, active entertainment for both children and adults. Families can purchase Endless Play Memberships starting at just $7.99 per month and enjoy unlimited access to the new park, ensuring everyone can play together and stay connected. Advance reservations recommended for both members and non-members to guarantee park admittance.
With more than 58,000 square feet of space in which kids of all ages can have fun and aim higher, the state-of-the-art Urban Air Adventure Park in Greenville offers a full line-up of activities the entire family can enjoy. From wall-to-wall trampolines, dodgeball courts and obstacle courses, to tube playgrounds with multi-level climbing ropes and twisting tubes, the park is equipped with unique and patented attractions that can only be found at Urban Air, providing a one-of-a-kind experience for both enthusiastic adventurists and their pint-sized counterparts.
“We pride ourselves on providing families across the country with endless entertainment and active play, no matter the age, as we know play has a positive and meaningful impact on families,” said Tommy Dreiling, Urban Air Greenville franchisee. “We are thrilled to bring our indoor adventure park to Greenville and are excited to become the ultimate local family destination where kids of all ages can aim higher, achieving those things that they never thought they could do!”
Urban Air Greenville offers the biggest selection of the most exciting and innovative activities to fuel fun and growth. Unique attractions inside the park that aim to help foster the physical and emotional well-being of all children, encouraging them “aim higher” and challenge themselves to get out of their comfort zone and build confidence, include:
● Flip/Spin Zone Bumper Cars - Drive, bump, flip, spin, repeat! Flip Zone and Spin Zone take on a whole new spin on traditional bumper cars. Literally!● Adventure Hub – The Adventure Hub® is our own unique combination of some of the best indoor attractions we offer – Sky Rider Coaster, Ropes Course and Tubes Indoor Playground. ● Sky Rider – Strap in and zigzag overhead while you scout out all the other attractions. It’s literally a way to take your fun to new heights. Plus it’s a no skill, all thrill ride, so everyone can enjoy. ● Climbing Walls – Build muscles and hone your skills as you reach new heights and master your ascent while enjoying some cliff side fun.
● Ropes Course – Learning the ropes has never been more exciting with another up-in-the-air adventure that tests your balance and agility. The stakes are as high as you and your friends learn confidence, however safety is assured since you are securely harnessed as you make your way through the course.
● Leap of Faith – Build up your courage and climb to the top of the platform, then take a deep breath and leap!
● ProZone Performance Trampolines – The ProZone Performance Trampolines attraction is the local landing spot for all the best acrobats, stuntmen, and daredevils.
● Warrior Course – You’ve watched those warrior ninjas from your living room, now try it for yourself! Perhaps one of the most exhilarating team building events, Warrior Obstacle Course lets you face off against your friends while testing your balance and strength.
● Battle Beam – Think balance beam plus sword fighting. Only the swords are foamy. And the pit below is lined with cushy blocks.
● Wipeout – The mission is simple: be the last person standing in this fun and hilarious competition. ● Climbing Hill – Climb to the top of this mini mountain and reward yourself with a slide to the bottom. Then repeat!
● Tubes Playground – Playground or obstacle course? You decide. Race a friend or beat your own personal best time.
● The APEX Trampolines – We’ve got trampolines on the floor and on the walls. The only place we don’t have trampolines is on the ceiling.
● Dodgeball – The best sport in PE plus trampolines? Yes, please! All ages are welcome and everyone loves the experience.
● DropZone – Drop on in for a little fun, while practicing your flips, spins or other amazing acrobatics, all with the confidence that you’ll land safely on a giant, inflatable airbag.
● Runway (Tumble Track) – It’s tumble time! Flip, twist, and back handspring your way down one of the longest trampolines in the area.
With all this activity, appetites are sure to soar, as well. Guests can also visit the park’s Urban Café to enjoy a delicious meal, cold drink or quick bite – from pizza made fresh on-site to snacks, sweet treats and other delectable menu offerings – before venturing back for more pulse-pounding enjoyment.
Urban Air also offers award-winning, custom birthday party packages for kids, where the activities are endless (and the cleanup is included) for each attendee. The fun isn’t limited to the little ones, though, as Urban Air Greenville also offers group events for grown-ups. From corporate retreats to team building experiences and private events, Urban Air is the ideal locale for a stress-free, unforgettable experience.
Additionally, in an effort to open the Greenville park in a safe and responsible way, Urban Air has taken several steps to enhance cleanliness policies and procedures to protect the health and well-being of customers, employees and local community members. Some enhancements include temperature checks for both guests and team members; thorough, hourly, cleanings with EPA-listed disinfectants effective against COVID-19; increased sanitization stations throughout park; limited capacity on all attractions; cashless food service; social distancing measures in effect in and around the park; mask requirements for all team members and making face coverings available for purchase for guests, if they choose.
Urban Air Greenville will employ about 75 local residents. For more information on Urban Air job openings, please visit our career page. Track the site progress of Urban Air Greenville on Facebook and sign up for updates, coupon offers and view the parks’ various attractions on the Urban Air Greenville website.
URBAN AIR ADVENTURE PARK
Founded in 2011, the Dallas-based entertainment company pioneered the adventure park concept and has since become the largest adventure park operator in the world with nearly 267 locations open and under development. Urban Air's purpose is to help kids have fun and aim higher, achieving those things that they never thought they could do. For more information on the company and franchising opportunities, please visit UrbanAirParks.com
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.