GREENVILLE, S.C.—The Junior League of Greenville, Inc., (JLG) is pleased to announce its new board of directors for its 2020-2021 year. These women will steward the JLG toward its goals throughout the year and lead the organization in its community impact focus area initiatives and membership development. New board members serve a one-year term.
Junior League of Greenville, Inc., board of directors includes the following:
• Alissa Yeargin, President
• Heath Beard, President-Elect
• Andrea Simrell, Communications Vice President
• Nicole McAden, Community Impact Vice President
• Rachel McClaran, Finance Vice President
• Denise Richter, Fund Development Vice President
• Taylor Johnson, Membership Vice President
• Elizabeth Earle, Corresponding Secretary
• Jessica Earley, Recording Secretary
• Sarah Brand, Strategic Planner
• Marclee McDaniel, Board Manager
• Kimberly Cooley, Sustainer Representative
• Tina Hampton, Director of Administration
• Meredith O’Malley, Treasurer
"This is a challenging time in our country,” said Alissa Yeargin, JLG President. “Our lives have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and many have been affected by inequity in our society. Despite these challenging times, the Junior League of Greenville continues to train our Members and improve our community. In our 91-year history, the JLG has been instrumental in the development and advancement of many important Greenville organizations through donations and trained volunteers. The JLG has gifted over $3,000,000 to local non-profit and contributed countless volunteer hours to the Greenville community. The 2020-2021 Board of Directors is proud to lead our membership and continue to fulfill our mission of developing the potential of women, promoting voluntarism and improving the Greenville community through the effective action of trained volunteers.”
Those interested in learning more about the Junior League of Greenville, including how to join, can visit its website.
About Junior League of Greenville, Inc.
The Junior League of Greenville, Inc., is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. The Junior League of Greenville, Inc. engages in initiatives that help women in our community overcome barriers, focusing on human trafficking and economic mobility. For more information about the Junior League of Greenville, please visit www.jlgreenville.org.