GREENVILLE, S.C. – Infinity Marketing, a full-service marketing agency in the Upstate, won 21 awards in the 2019 MarCom Awards competition for projects in web development, content creation, video production and public relations categories.
“We’re extremely proud that 21 of our projects received recognition in this year’s MarCom Awards,” said Infinity Creative Director, Curt Westlake. “This is the most accolades we’ve received from this competition in a single year, and we could not be more excited to share this achievement with our team and clients.”
Infinity received the following awards for its work:
Platinum Awards (Eight):
• Comcast X1 Door Hanger
• Tindall Corporation Brand Standards Guide
• Infinity Marketing 25th Anniversary Social Media Video Series
• Comcast Internet Video
• AT&T Know the Facts Video
• Tindall Total Precast Education Video
• Blackbeard Branding Blog
• BLM AV Microsite
Gold Awards (Nine):
• Tindall Corporation Mustang Museum Press Release
• Harold Baines Meet & Greet Radio Campaign
• BLM Flex Force Video
• Comcast Redefining Awesome Video
• Jervey Eye Group Single Spot
• Window World Single Spot
• Infinity Marketing Blog
• Regional Finance Website
• Infinity Marketing Website
Honorable Mentions (Four):
• Sharonview Federal Credit Union Cocktails & Conversations Event
• American Cancer Society Gala Logo
• Fayetteville Regional Airport Print Ad
• Fayetteville Regional Airport Single Spot
The MarCom Awards is an international competition that honors excellence in marketing and communication with an emphasis on creativity. The Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP) administers the competition, which has evolved into one of the most renowned competitions in the world with about 6,000 print and digital entries submitted each year.
About Infinity Marketing
Founded in 1993 and located in Greenville, S.C., Infinity Marketing (infinitymkt.com) is an integrated marketing agency. The firm offers a comprehensive range of services including brand strategy, creative services, digital and traditional media, analytics, DJ influencer programs, social media, SEM, SEO, and web development. For more information on Infinity Marketing, please visit our website, LinkedIn page or follow us on Twitter @InfinityMktSC.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.