GREENVILLE, S.C. – High Spirits Hospitality -- the parent company of Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection and High Spirits Events – recently honored its employees during its annual anniversary celebration.
• The Leadership Impact Award went to Tripp Lunsford, the Director of Operations for Bravo1 Protection.
• The Go Getter Award went to three staff members Hayden Raabe, Kelsey Johnson and Bobby Hubbard.
• The Bartender of the Year was Morgan Hughes.
• The Leader of the Year Award was given to Matt Buckler, Director of Operations with High Spirits.
• Security officer of the Year Award went to Garth McDonald of Bravo1 Protection.
• The Event Staff Person of the Year Award went to Karl Stewart.
The company also honored its employees with at least five years of tenure: Leslie Armstrong, Matt Buckler, Bethany Carter, David Hamby, Gina Harn, Carrie McDonald, Jim Pitts and Melissa Rollins.
“The success that High Spirits saw in 2019 was a true team effort,” said Tammy Johnson, the company’s CEO and founder. “It takes a talented group of people to meet the expectations and needs of our clients and partners.”
About High Spirits Hospitality:
High Spirits Hospitality proudly oversees the operations of our four-independent hospitality companies – Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection and High Spirits Events. Each has a unique purpose and focus, but all emphasize client satisfaction in all operations. Learn more at www.highspiritshospitality.com.