Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, REALTORS is pleased to announce that eighteen of the company’s real estate sales professionals completed the PATHS program in April and May.
PATHS, Productive Agent Techniques Habits Skills, is a four-week agent productivity course that combines instructor-led classroom training with weekly coaching and accountability sessions. The proprietary course cultivates agents’ business development strategies, facilitates skill practice and provides accountability to help sales professionals successfully navigate home buying and selling opportunities. Company managers serve as accountability coaches throughout the course to provide real-world guidance, insights and tips from a practitioner’s point-of-view.
Agents completing the PATHS program in April and May of 2019 include:
• Julie Bater, Pelham Road office
• Adrian Bucy, Greer office
• Rebecca Butler, Easley office
• Cindy Marchbanks, Pelham Road office
• Kevin McCaskill, Pelham Road office
• Brian Pilney, Anderson office
• Rebecca Premo, Augusta Road office
• Amanda Rountree, Easley office
• Catherine Bucci, Simpsonville office
• Marci Masitto-Cairns Pelham Road office
• Steve May, North Pleasantburg office
• Kimberly Congreve, Anderson office
• Brandee Ellis, Augusta Road office
• Cathey Fleming, Pelham Road office
• Racheal Garrison, Augusta Road office
• Molly Mills, Augusta Road office
• Meg Shaw, Spartanburg office
• Rad Brown, Pelham Road office
“These agents are fully-prepared to assist their clients in meeting their real estate goals,” commented Danny Joyner, company president and CEO. “By employing the best tools, resources and techniques, Upstate buyers and sellers can feel confident their C. Dan Joyner REALTOR is helping them make the best decisions for their unique needs.”
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, REALTORS
Founded in 1964 by C. Dan Joyner, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, REALTORS is the Upstate’s leading real estate company, selling more homes than any other firm in this region. The family-owned company has 11 offices and over 430 agents providing residential and commercial real estate, property management, relocation and senior services. For more information, visit www.cdanjoyner.com.