CREW Upstate turns 10 this year! For the past 10 years, CREW Upstate has focused on cultivating relationships, building businesses, and advancing the careers of women in commercial real estate.
The organization has grown to 108 members working together to move our industry forward. Updates to the website, www.crewupstate.org, include the new 10TH Anniversary tab with exciting anniversary content including a timeline of the chapter’s history, past president Q&As, and information about what is in store for the future of the chapter, including the Anniversary and Awards event where they will both celebrate 10 years of service and congratulate this year’s CREW Upstate Commercial Real Estate Award winners. 2020 will be an exciting year for the chapter and it would not be possible without the commitment from the 2020 Board of Directors:
• President-Elect/National Delegate: Mareena Register, Cherry Bekaert
• Past President: Kimberly Bailey, Brasfield & Gorrie
• Treasurer: Caroline Heath, Cherry Bekaert
• Secretary: Jenna Bates, Wells Fargo Bank
• National Delegate #2/Foundation Champion: Chesley White, SHLTR architects
• Membership: Heather Volz, IBERIABANK
• Sponsorship: Michelle Dodge, Truist
• Programs: Megan Spagnolo, CBRE
• Special Events: Molly Stengel, Hughes Development
• Communications: Rachel Johnson, R-PCI Construction
• Professional Development: Brittany Farrar, CBRE
• Career Outreach: Debbie McDonough, Retired, Cherry Bekaert
• *Anniversary Marketing Liaison: Lisa Dwight, DP3 Architects
CREW Upstate is the networking and business development organization of choice for successful commercial real estate professionals in Upstate South Carolina. Founded in 2010, CREW Upstate welcomes women and men from a broad range of real estate disciplines. CREW Upstate provides support to our members through business development, leadership development, industry research, and career outreach.