Endeavor, a coworking and shared office space community in downtown Greenville’s LEED-certified ONE tower, announces it has launched a new website. The purpose of the upgraded website is to help members, prospective members, day pass guests and event planners better understand the different levels of membership, services, and amenities offered and the variety of spaces available for use.
The inviting design, which complements the aesthetic and personality of the coworking space itself, features:
• Benefits of a variety membership options and a directory of its office, desk and daytime members, making it easier for members to find others with complementary services to collaborate with on client projects – and for anyone seeking marketing services to search for resources;
• A directory of its corporate members, who do not have dedicated space at Endeavor but take advantage of its meeting and event spaces, professional development and networking opportunities including its popular Collaborators & Cocktails speaker series and Getting Down to Business trainings;
• A robust gallery of photos of the different spaces available as well as details on how the space can be used for a variety of event styles and sizes, for event planners and non-members to better assess the space for their needs;
• Sponsorship opportunities for organizations that want to promote awareness of their brands to Endeavor’s 150 plus members; and
• A library of Endeavor’s news stories, press releases and member profiles.
“Coworking and shared office spaces, especially in light of today’s challenges, have become an even more valuable option for individuals and companies to use as their home base,” said Joe Erwin, founder of Endeavor and president of Erwin Creates. “Our new website design is a genuine reflection of our engaging environment, and allows visitors to easily navigate and discover ways Endeavor can meet – and exceed – their professional and meeting space expectations.”
To learn more about Endeavor, visit www.EndeavorGreenville.com.
Endeavor is a membership-based coworking community for independent agencies and freelancers in the creative services fields, as well as corporate marketing teams. Endeavor’s premium location in the ONE Development in Greenville, SC provides members with state-of-the-art work and meeting space, and uniquely, surrounds them with a diverse array of creative peers who offer a broad range of marketing services and experience. Training opportunities, networking events and business consulting are available for the creatives who call Endeavor home every day, as well as corporate creative professionals and resource-seekers across the region. Endeavor has been recognized as the winner of the Coworker Member’s Choice Award for Greenville, SC for two years in a row. For more information, visit www.endeavorgreenville.com.
About Erwin Creates
Erwin Creates was established in 2016 by Joe Erwin, co-founder and former president of national marketing agency Erwin Penland. It serves as the platform to support Erwin’s continued entrepreneurial involvement in business consulting, venture creation, education, training and civic activities, including his commitment to growing The Erwin Center for Brand Communications at Clemson University. In Spring 2016, Erwin Creates opened Endeavor, a creative, collaborative community which offers co-working space and business-building opportunities for creative services professionals. Erwin Creates is also the founding owner of the Upstate’s USL League One pro soccer team, the Greenville Triumph. The team’s successful inaugural season took them to the League Championship match in October 2019. For more information, visit www.erwincreates.com.