Greenville, S.C. (October 5, 2020) — On Wednesday, September 30, the HBA held their annual Bridge Awards Ceremony. This year, the event was showcased in real time as the awards were announced virtually. The Bridge Awards are dedicated to recognizing excellence and professionalism in the new construction real estate industry. Coldwell Banker Caine proudly represents a long list of communities, builders, and agents who took home awards.
Receiving two company recognition awards, Coldwell Banker Caine was granted Sales Team of the Year and the Community Promotion Award for the sales and marketing expertise for The Reserve at Lake Keowee, their exclusive partner. Coldwell Banker Caine was the only real estate brokerage to receive recognition in the sales and marketing category.
Coldwell Banker Caine is the exclusive marketing and sales partner for the following communities who won awards:
• Great Southern Homes won Best Kitchen and Best Exterior in the New Homes Under $250,000 Category.
• LS Homes won Best Overall Community for Chelsea Townes, in the New Homes $250,000-$500,000 category.
Coldwell Banker Caine New Homes builder affiliates received the following awards:
• Matt Shouse of LS Homes received Builder of the Year and The Past President’s Award.
• J. Francis Builders (Polo Reserve marketed with Coldwell Banker Caine) won Best Overall in New Homes $1M-2M category.
• Sexton Griffith (The Reserve at Lake Keowee marketed with Coldwell Banker Caine) won Best Overall in the New Homes $3M+ category
• Dillard Jones (Bella Grove marketed with Coldwell Banker Caine) won Best Overall New Homes $2M-2.99M category.
Numerous Coldwell Banker Caine agents were also recognized for their production in New Home Sales in 2019:
• Tricia Bradbury, Ginger Griffith, and Tracy Kiker received the Million Dollar Circle Award in the $1M-$5M category.
• Norell Mitchell Grissett, Melissa Jones, and Chelsi McCoy received The Million Dollar Circle Award in the $5M-$10M category.
• Monica McKiernan received the Million Dollar Circle Award in the $10M-$15M category as well as The SMC Rookie of the Year Award.
“We are honored to serve these extraordinary builders and agents in the Upstate,” said President and CEO, Stephen Edgerton. “Their success is a reflection on their incredible dedication to their profession and the service they provide to the people of our community. We are proud to stand with them.”
About Coldwell Banker Caine
As a premier provider of full-service real estate in the Upstate, Coldwell Banker Caine is a top two percent Coldwell Banker affiliate and the Greenville office currently holds the #1 ranked office in South Carolina. The company offers quality residential and commercial real estate services across Greenville, Spartanburg, Oconee, and Pickens counties. Family owned and operated, Coldwell Banker Caine has been helping the Upstate find their way home since 1933. For more information, visit their website at coldwellbankercaine.com or follow their social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.