GREENVILLE, S.C. – July 15, 2019 – Seven Coldwell Banker Caine agents were recently honored as some of America’s Best Real Estate Professionals by Real Trends. This source of news and analysis for the residential brokerage industry releases an annual report featuring the top-producing real estate individuals and teams by transaction sides and sales volume. Nearly 14,500 U.S. real estate sales associates from every state are featured in America’s Best Real Estate Professionals. Those ranked are among the top half of one percent of 1.4 million licensed real estate professionals in the United States.
The Caine agents who received the 2018 Real Trends Best Real Estate Professionals status are as follows:
• Jacob Mann achieved number 10 in South Carolina for Individuals by Volume and number 27 in SC for Individuals by Sides
• Donna Morrow achieved number 53 in SC for Individuals by Sides
• Stephanie Burger achieved number 75 in SC for Individuals by Sides (recently joined Caine from another Upstate firm)
• Wanda Stewart achieved number 87 in SC for Individuals by Sides
• Greg Norris achieved number 99 in SC for Individuals by Sides
• Cheves Mussman Group achieved 93 in SC in Teams by Sides
With over 200 Realtors®, Coldwell Banker Caine’s presence in the Upstate of South Carolina has a significant impact on the real estate industry. “Caine is honored to be home to so many talented agents,” said Stephen Edgerton, President and CEO of Coldwell Banker Caine. “We look forward to seeing what this group will accomplish in the future.”
About Coldwell Banker Caine
As a premier provider of full-service real estate in the Upstate, Coldwell Banker Caine is a nationally competitive firm that is a top 2% Coldwell Banker affiliate. The company offers quality residential and commercial real estate services across Greenville, Spartanburg, Oconee and Pickens counties. Family owned and operated, Coldwell Banker Caine has been providing service beyond the contract to the Upstate community since 1933. Visit the website at coldwellbankercaine.com or follow their social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.