Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
Chambers USA has ranked the following HSB practice areas in South Carolina:
- Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate/Mergers & Acquisition: Banking and Finance
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
In addition, Chambers USA recognized eight HSB attorneys as leading lawyers in their practice areas:
- Bill Boyd: Corporate/M&A
- Chip King: Corporate/M&A, Corporate/M&A: Banking & Finance
- Frankie Marion: Litigation: General Commercial
- Steve Matthews: Litigation: General Commercial
- John McArthur: Real Estate
- Kathy McKinney: Corporate/M&A: Banking & Finance
- Meg Scoopmire: Real Estate
- David Swanson: Real Estate
Chambers USA ranking results are gathered through thousands of confidential interviews conducted with clients and lawyers by a team of full-time editors and researchers. Individual lawyers are ranked on the basis of their knowledge, experience, ability, effectiveness and client service.
About Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd provides business, litigation and financial legal services to national and international clients. With a history dating back to 1887, it is one of the largest law firms in South Carolina with more than 120 attorneys. The firm has offices in Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Greenville and Myrtle Beach, SC. For more information, visit www.hsblawfirm.com.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.