CBRE ANNOUNCES TOP 2020 PRODUCERS IN SOUTH CAROLINA
Greenville, SC – February 1, 2021 – CBRE is pleased to announce its 2020 top producers in South Carolina as it celebrates their contributions and outstanding results throughout the year.
“In spite of the pandemic and the economic slowdown, these professionals were able to deliver exceptional outcomes to our clients and customers. I look forward to their continued success in 2021,” said Steve Smith, managing director at CBRE in South Carolina.
Top 10 Producers in South Carolina
1) Trey Pennington, Senior Vice President (Greenville/Spartanburg – Industrial)
2) Charles Gouch, Senior Vice President (Greenville/Spartanburg – Office)
3) Charlie Carmody, Senior Vice President (Charleston – Office)
4) Dave Lansbury, Vice President (Charleston – Investment Properties)
5) Ansel Bunch, First Vice President (Columbia – Retail)
6) Blaine Hart, Senior Vice President (Greenville/Spartanburg – Office)
7) Bob Barrineau, Senior Vice President (Charleston – Industrial)
8) Brendan Redeyoff, First Vice President (Charleston – Industrial)
9) Martin Moore, Senior Vice President (Columbia – Office)
9) Aaron Dupree, First Vice President (Columbia – Office)
10) Justin Hirsch, First Vice President (Greenville/Spartanburg – Land)
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.