Anderson County Launches ACSC Gov App
Anderson County, S.C. – Anderson County seeks to do its part to empower its citizens, create community awareness, and promote local creativity by providing a central platform of information. The ACSC Gov App is the new one stop shop to help you stay plugged-in to the day-to-day activities happening within Anderson County.
The concept of this app originated from Council Members Cindy Wilson, Brett Sanders, and Jimmy Davis when they asked for a platform in which County Personnel and Council could use to better inform the public. The goal was and has remained focused on providing citizen’s with timely information and a robust tool to accommodate several walks of life.
Get direct access to:
• Anderson County News updates/Press releases
• Submit county work requests
• Review the status of submitted work requests
• Pay tickets, taxes, and bills from mobile online portal
• Apply for open jobs from your mobile device
• Save important meetings straight to your personal calendar on your mobile device
• View countywide events/meetings anytime straight from your mobile device
• Opt-in to receive push notification for weather, urgent news, etc.
• Have easy access to Regional Airport gas prices, maintenance info, etc.
Download on your mobile device today on both the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.