Greenville, SC – The 53rd annual Holiday Fair will take place at the Greenville Convention Center November 30 – December 2, offering the region’s largest selection of holiday arts, crafts and gifts under one roof. Exhibitors include approximately 350 crafters and commercial vendors in this three-day, award-winning fair that gives shoppers a chance to support small businesses this holiday season.
New event details for 2023 include:
• Online ticketing at holidayfairgreenville.com. Tickets can also be purchased onsite on the day of the event.
• Entertainment stage with live musical acts and activities throughout the weekend.
• Holiday bingo with a chance to win holiday cash to spend onsite.
• Santa on stage Friday, December 1st from 3 PM – 7 PM.
• First 500 attendees to bring a donation of canned food for American Legion or an unwrapped toy for The Salvation Army will receive a commemorative, reusable Holiday Fair shopping bag.
“Holiday Fair is a tradition that many families and friends come together for each year to kick off their season and get a lot of their shopping done,” said Matt Hollander, general manager, Greenville Convention Center. “We are excited to be bringing some new activations and partnerships to Holiday Fair this year, and we look forward to an engaging, fun and memorable event.”
Exhibitors will be selling a wide range of products, from holiday décor, jewelry, beauty items, home and garden goods, artisan foods, toys and games, clothing, pet products and more.
Show Dates and Times:
• Thursday, November 30 10 AM – 8 PM
• Friday, December 1 10 AM – 8 PM
• Saturday, December 2 10 AM – 6 PM
o $7 for adults
o $6 for seniors
o Free for children under 12
o $5 per vehicle
About Oak View Group
Oak View Group (OVG) is a global sports and entertainment company founded by Tim Leiweke and Irving Azoff in 2015. OVG is focused on being a positive disruption to business as usual in the sports, live entertainment, and hospitality industries and currently has eight divisions across five global offices (Los Angeles, New York, London, Philadelphia, and Toronto). OVG oversees the operations of Climate Pledge Arena at Seattle Center, UBS Arena in Belmont Park, NY, Moody Center in Austin, TX, Acrisure Arena in Greater Palm Springs, CA, as well as arena development projects for Co-op Live in Manchester, UK; and projects for Arena São Paulo in São Paulo, BZ; CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore, MD; FirstOntario Centre Arena in Hamilton, ON; a New Arena and entertainment district in Las Vegas, NV; and a New Arena in Cardiff, Wales.
Visit OakViewGroup.com, and follow OVG on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for more information.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.