Five new board members have been elected to serve on the Presbyterian College Board of Trustees. The new members include three alumni and two leaders from the worlds of banking and medicine. Their service to the College will commence on Jan. 1, 2019.
“We are excited to have these individuals joining the Board in the new year,” said PC President Bob Staton. “They bring a wealth of insight, experience, and love for the College that will prove to be beneficial as we continue to move forward with the Promise of PC.”
The new board members include:
- John D. Clark ’86, Clark Law Firm, LLC, Sumter, S.C.
- Gregg N. Frierson, Senior Vice President and Commercial Credit Manager, Bank of America, Orangeburg, S.C.
- Cody T. Mitchell ’08 (Alumni Representative), Lucas, Warr, White, and Mitchell, Hartsville, S.C.
- James A. Pfeiffer, President and Chief Executive Officer, Self Regional Healthcare, Greenwood, S.C.
- Steve Smith ’84, President and Owner, Swagelok North Carolina / East Tennessee, Weddington, N.C.