MYRTLE BEACH, S.C., July 17, 2017 – With the opening of several new branch locations in both North and South Carolina,CresCom Bank continues as a leading bank within the communities it serves. Today, the bank announces the addition of new team members including:
Greer, South Carolina
- Alana Brookshire has joined the bank as an item-processing specialist. Previously, Brookshire was with Greenville County Department of Social Services where she worked as a human services specialist. Brookshire holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in criminal justice and criminology from the University of South Carolina.
- Shamilah Thompson has joined the bank as an item-processing specialist. Prior to joining the bank, Thompson worked as a child protective services investigator at the Greenville County Department of Social Services. Thompson graduated from USC Upstate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in criminal justice and from Rutgers University with a Master’s Degree in social work.
Litchfield Beach, South Carolina
- Maria Garcia has joined the bank as a part-time teller. Garcia brings significant customer service experience with her from her most recent position as a sales associate at Belk.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Victoria Bryant has joined the bank as a part-time teller. Previously, Bryant worked at the South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce as a claims analyst.
West Ashley, South Carolina
- Emily Cook has joined the bank as a deposit operations specialist. Previously, Cook served as a temporary employee before joining the bank on a full-time basis. Prior to that she worked as an intern/office assistant at the Ferrara Law Firm. Cook graduated from the West Virginia College of Law with a Juris Doctorate degree and from the College of Charleston with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science.
- Taylor Crawford has joined the bank as an intern in the finance department. Crawford is a current student at the College of Charleston and is pursuing a degree in finance.
- Shanelle Gadsden has joined the bank as a customer service representative. Previously, Gadsden served as a financial services representative with the Verizon Call Center and prior to that served as a customer service representative at TD Bank.
- Kyle Grier has joined the bank in accounts payable in the Finance Department. Grier recently graduated from the University of South Carolina with a degree in business administration and a concentration in finance and economics.
- Carrie Pearson has joined the bank as a human resource generalist/recruiter. Pearson previously worked as a human resources manager at Southcoast Bank and before that was a teller and financial services representative at Southcoast Bank. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of South Carolina.
- Phyllis Reilly has joined the bank in loan servicing. Previously, Reilly served as the assistant property/office manager at Lowcountry Luthiery Services.
- Judith Wynosky has joined the bank on a part time basis as an imaging clerk in loan servicing. Wynosky previously worked at Continuum of Care as a purchasing agent.
“CresCom Bank is excited to welcome such a large addition of new talent to its team of outstanding individuals,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “Each new addition to the bank helps us continue to grow and to serve the community at our full potential.”
For additional information about CresCom Bank or to locate a local branch, visit www.haveanicebank.com.
About CresCom Bank
CresCom Bank, a leader in community banking, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 34 branch locations throughout the Carolinas and also owns Crescent Mortgage Company. In 2015, Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO) ranked #1 on American Banker’s list of “Top 200 Community Banks and Thrifts as Ranked by Three-Year Average ROE.” It was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. As of March 31, 2017, Carolina Financial had approximately $2.2 billion in total assets and Crescent Mortgage Company originated loans in 48 states partnering with community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers.
To learn more about CresCom Bank, visit www.haveanicebank.com or call 1-855-CRESCOM. Stay current on bank news and happenings on social media: