As award season ends, BRIGHT+CO more than doubles its awards over prior year
GREENVILLE, S.C. (June 6, 2017) – Claiming eighteen total awards from February through June, BRIGHT+CO has its team has been on fire this year.
Andy Mendelsohn, BRIGHT+CO Chief Creative Officer, stated, “I think awards matter in that good, fresh creative work tends to encourage better results. So, we humbly accept these awards as a sign that we’re doing what’s best for our clients." CEO Jennifer Sutton continued, “I am thrilled to see how our agency model is proving true and providing businesses with solutions and positive results.” Sutton was recently named 2017 B2B Marketer of the Year by Business Marketing Association Carolinas.
The list of awards comes from the Regional and Greenville chapters of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), South Carolina Public Relations Society of America (SCPRSA), Business Intelligence Group, Business Marketing Association of the Carolinas (BMA), and the Greenville Chamber of Commerce. The following were awarded to BRIGHT+CO this year:
- BRIGHT+CO Named Small Business of the Month by Greenville Chamber (February)
- AAF Greenville Gold ADDY for Highlands Wine & Food Festival Magazine Ad 1 Full Page (February)
- AAF Greenville Silver ADDY for Packaging - Classic Cookie Packaging Design (February)
- AAF Greenville Silver ADDY for Magazine Ad Full Page - Highlands Food & Wine Festival Print Ad 2 (February)
- AAF Greenville Silver ADDY for Highlands Food & Wine Festival Print Ad 3 (February)
- AAF Greenville Silver ADDY for Highlands Food & Wine Festival Print Ad 4 (February)
- AAF Greenville Silver ADDY for Microban Trade Booth Out-of-Home Installation (February)
- AAF Greenville Silver ADDY for FATZ Cafe Actual Size Outdoor Board (February)
- AAF Greenville Silver ADDY for FATZ Cafe Fall off the Board Extension (February)
- AAF Greenville Silver ADDY for Local Integrated Advertising Campaign for Highlands Food & Wine Festival (February)
- AAF Greenville Silver ADDY for Highlands Food & Wine Festival Logo Design (February)
- AAF District 3 Regional Silver ADDY for Highlands Wine & Food Festival Magazine Ad 3 (February)
- Business Intelligence Group 2017 International Public Relations & Marketing Award of Excellence Award (May)
- Business Intelligence Group 2017 Campaign of the Year for RSC Bio Solutions FUTERRA New Product Launch (May)
- SCPRSA Mercury Award of Excellence for Marketing Business to Business for RSC Bio Solutions RSC FUTERRA™ New Product Launch Campaign (May)
- SCPRSA Mercury Award for Public Service Award of Merit for RSC Bio Solutions’ Every Spill Matters Campaign (May)
- Business Marketing Association Carolinas Names BRIGHT+CO CEO Jennifer Sutton as B2B Marketer of the Year (June)
- Business Marketing Association Carolinas Silver Award for RSC Bio Solutions Rebrand (June)
- Business Marketing Association Carolinas Bronze Award for RSC Bio Solutions Website (June)
“This is a great testament to the positive growth of the agency and our commitment to doing great work for our clients. It’s exciting to see our team be recognized for both strategic planning as well as creative execution. It’s the balance of both that leads to impactful marketing programs,” stated Sutton.
About BRIGHT+CO Marketing
BRIGHT+CO is a woman owned, SC-registered corporation with its principal office in Greenville, SC. Jennifer Sutton is the CEO and founder of the new agency model and believes that for any marketing campaign or program to be successful, both science and art need to be equally thought through and applied. Andy Mendelsohn is partner and CCO and shares Jennifer’s vision for helping organizations, big or small, develop strategies that place the consumer at its core. And, doing so in a manner that is much more contemporary, agile, cost-efficient and technologically savvy than other agencies are doing. BRIGHT+CO provides the strategic acumen of the best consulting firms, the leadership and vision of the best CMOs, and the detailed execution of the best creative firms, where we design a cohesive and collaborative team around our client’s needs and budgets. BRIGHT+CO’s clients include Fatz Café, Wastequip and its family of brands (Wastequip, Toter, Galbreath, Pioneer and Mountain Tarp), Microban International, RSC Bio Solutions, Milliken, Lennar Carolinas, Lennar International and Lowes Food Stores. To learn how BRIGHT+CO can help you reach your business goals visit www.brightcomarketers.com or call 844.817.6278.