The Anderson University School of Public Service and Administration is providing tuition grants to law enforcement personnel serving five Upstate South Carolina counties who are looking to advance their careers while continuing to serve their communities.
“We are pleased to offer this grant to our local law enforcement personnel,” said Dr. Damon Camp, interim dean of the Anderson University School of Public Service and Administration. “Our criminal justice programs are designed to lead and promote progressive solutions for today’s law enforcement issues. This grant program re-affirms the University’s commitment to supporting those that make significant contributions to our community.”
All law enforcement employees of Anderson, Greenville, Oconee, Pickens and Spartanburg Counties may receive:
• $400 semester tuition grant for all eligible graduate programs;
• $550 semester tuition grant for all eligible undergraduate programs;
• early access to any Anderson University Continuous Learning opportunities, including professional development workshops, certificate programs and K12 student camp information; and
• dedicated enrollment counselors and Journey Coaches to provide guidance from application to graduation.
The Anderson University School of Public Service and Administration offers the following Criminal Justice programs:
• The Bachelor of Criminal Justice is offered fully online, which permits students to achieve their academic and career goals on their schedule.
• The Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security/Emergency Services provides graduates with a basic understanding of various aspects of the homeland security and emergency services systems and the systems’ component parts.
• The Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security/Emergency Services, which is designed to prepare managers and leaders in the EMS field.
• The Master of Criminal Justice program is specifically designed to prepare graduates to move up to middle management or senior executive positions with criminal justice entities. To enroll in this program, students must have at least five years of experience in law enforcement.
Request more information or apply now to get started in one of AU's programs and earn the tuition grant this summer. Contact AUOnline@andersonuniversity.edu with any questions.